This competition will be managed and judged by Raw Artistry founders Charlotte Hobson and Sarah Lamb.
- The competition opens on Friday 13 July and closes on 31 July 2018 at midnight.
- Entrants can submit as many designs as they wish.
- Each entry must have a digital image, description and a valid Instagram account or email address.
- Entry is via the Raw Artistry instagram account @raw_artistry_ or via upload to our competition page at https://rawartistry.co/pages/design-competition
- All entries will be posted to the competition page.
- By participating, entrants give Raw Artistry permission to use their screen names, designs and descriptions of their work for marketing purposes across all formats of print/press/social media in relation to the competition.
- Entries may NOT:
be made on behalf of another person;
be made by a company or other corporate body;
be automatically computer generated.
- Entries must be exclusively the creative work of the entrant and not compromise or incorporate any copyright or intellectual property rights owned by any other person/s.
Selecting a winner
- One winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by midnight on Tuesday 31 July.
- The competition will be judged by Charlotte Hobson and Sarah Lamb. Their decision is final.
- Notification of the winner will be made by email or private Instagram message by 3 August 2018.
- By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound to the terms and by the decision of the judges which are final. Any breach in the terms and conditions will result in forfeiting the prize.
- The winning entry will be subject to a period of design development by the entrant in collaboration with Raw Artistry to ensure its practicality and specifications to go into production. The winner must be available to complete these modifications.
- The winner agrees they will not supply their winning artwork for scarves or a similar product and not to engage in their own production of a similar product.
One winner will receive the prize, comprised of:
- Their design on a Raw Artistry scarf. Fabric, size and RRP will be determined by winning design
- 2 scarves
- Swing tag printed with short bio about artist (winner)
- Artist (winner) information added to rawartistry.co/artists
- New style will be sold as part of the Summer 18/19 collection released by 1 November 2018
Raw Artistry reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this competition without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that makes it necessary to do so.
Raw Artistry reserves the right to contact and potentially enter into commercial agreements with all competition entrants without reserve at any time.
For any clarification or for further information contact us at email@example.com